Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Night

Good Night All,

Mood: Sick, Frustrated.

I hope that your day has been much better than mine? The day started out fine and as it went along I began to feel very ill and frustrated. Things are going on that are very annoying and should have never happened.

Chris is doing just fine and he is very vocal this evening. I am caring for him tonight. Elise is doing well we just finished have a very nice dinner. I wish everyone a very good evening.

Good Night........................

Pearl , it was good to hear from you today.
Monna, it is always a pleasure to hear from you and the boys.
Joe, I enjoyed the video very much, thanks.

1 comment:

Monna said...

Hi Jessie,
I hope it isn't anything too serious? Take care and I hope you feel better tomorrow. Did I tell you it snowed here today?! Yes, it has started. Have a good night!

Monna

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...