Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Good Evening


Good Night All,


It has been a pretty good day here in Tucson. Chris and Elise enjoyed their massages and now I am looking after Chris. Elise fixed breakfast for dinner this evening, we do that at least once a week. Tonight we had waffles and syrup, sausages and coffee, it was delicious.


Elise is over in the main house checking her email. I am sure that she will hit the sheets as soon as she has caught up on her email. I had better get back to work with Chris and get him settled for the night. Good Night and have pleasant dreams.


Night............................


Good Night JT.


Steph, that cognac I had this evening was great and so relaxing.


Ross, how did things go at the golf course today?


Jack, how did your day go today?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...