Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hello


Good Morning,


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: I Will Survive


I started today at 5:50am caring for Chris. Elise is still asleep and still not feeling well, she takes care of Chris on weekend mornings but not this weekend I will. Chris is very vocal this morning and wants some extra attention.


Wait a minute Elise is up and roaming about the main house. We are going to go to breakfast with her Mom this morning as usual. I guess she is feeling a bit better, eh? I hope so. We are going to go to Hometown Buffet her mom's favorite place for breakfast. They do have a good spread there I must agree.


Well I had better get Chris settled and relaxed. Have a good Sunday all.


Later.............................


Morning JT.


Rosie, thank you for the very kind email this morning, we appreciate it very much.


Sis, the cruise prices have really come down a lot, eh?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...