Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hello




Good Morning,




Mood: Cheerful




Music listening to: Pink Cadillac by Aretha Franklin




Morning,






I started today at 5:40am caring for Chris and Elise is well she is still counting those lizards this morning. I just put on the coffee and Chris is enjoying his ride in the Pink Cadillac along with Sister Re. Come on coffee, hurry up, smile.




I believe that Elise is feeling even better today at least I hope. After Brent arrives this afternoon to care for Chris we may go to the movies and maybe just maybe we will stop at Starbucks to grab a Frappacino as well, they are really good. While at Starbucks we will people watch as well.




Also later in the evening we will start a fire in the outdoor fireplace and just chill for a bit. Well, that is our plan for today, we will see if it takes flight. The coffee is done and I am headed for a cup. Have a good day everyone because the weekend is near.




Later.....................




Good Morning JT.




Herman, we thank you so very much for the info about the hotels and rates in Tempe. Have a good one.




Laura, thank you for the wonderful photos of France and the pups, you take great photos.




Pearl, how are things in Germany this morning?




Erika, have a great day and give our best to all.




Janice & Frank, how are you guys?




Paula & Marty, how are you two doing?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...