Saturday, November 8, 2008

Guten Morgan


Good Morning,


Mood: Concerned.


Music listening to: Papa's Got A Brand New Bag, classic James Brown


How was every one's Friday? Things were slow and quiet here in Tucson. I started today at 5:30am caring for Chris. Normally Elise would be caring for Chris this morning but she is not feeling well this morning so I will look after Chris. It is a brisk 44 degrees right now and the dogs are inside with me this morning.


We have no plans for today so we will take the day as it comes. I just poured myself some coffee and it is nice and hot. After I get Chris settled I will check to see how Elise is coming along. I may have to turn on the furnace here in Chris's house, and Elise has already turned on the heat in the main house. Well, I had better get to work. Have a wonderful day all.


Morning JT.


Jeanne, how are you? Any plans for the weekend?


Herman, haven't heard from you guys in a while? How are things going?


Pearl, how are things in Germany?


Gisela, how are things in Alten-Buseck?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...