Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brrrrr!!


Good Morning,


Mood: Confused


Music listening to: Rock With You by Michael Jackson


Morning,


Well I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. It is a cool morning here in the Old Pueblo, 46 degrees right now. Elise is still asleep and Chris is talking up a storm this morning. I want to say Happy Veterans Day to all of my comrades in arms, I appreciate your sacrifice for this county and being among your ranks I know first hand the meaning of this holiday. Thank you.


No real plans for today except to replace a door knob and chalk the kitchen sink in the main house. After I finish my Bow-Flex workout this morning I will grab a cup of coffee and maybe some toast. Elise and I may run a few errands this afternoon when the caregiver Brent arrives.


Well, I had better get busy, have a great day.


Cheers.........................


Morning JT.


Monna, glad to hear that you didn't hurt yourself after the fall. Take it slow and say hello to the boys for us.


Sharon in the UK you get some rest and take it easy.


2 comments:

JT said...

Howdy,
Well we are not going to the movies instead we are going to Davis Monthan Air Force Base to shop and look around. I
A good place to visit this Veterans Day.
Later.
Jessie & Elise

Liz O said...

Don't believe I ever been there on our two passes throght Tuscon. BRRR, that is warm compared to what our families & friends are dealing with in the North.. Like your little characters, cute burgers. Have a great day & evening Jessie, Elise & Chris.

Liz

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...