Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good Night


Good Night All,


Well the day is winding down to a crawl. Elise and I went to the movies to see The Duchess and it was very good. We returned home and we set up the dining room table in the family room and we got out the china, silverware etc.


Donna came at 5:00pm to give Elise her massage and I relieved Kris and I got Chris settled and ready for his massage at 6:00pm. After Elise got her massage she fixed dinner which consisted of cheese crisps, jalapenos, lettuce, tomato's, and salsa. Of course we had a couple of beers to wash it down. After Donna finished with Chris's massage I took over for the evening.


Elise is planning on getting started with cooking early in the morning we shall see just how early that will be. Well, I had better get to work and tend to Chris. Have a great evening everyone.


Happy Thanksgiving!!!!


Cher, you have a good day tomorrow.


Herman,enjoy the day with the girls and give a shout out to Donna.


Sis, look for my call tomorrow.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...