Sunday, November 16, 2008

Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: New Age Piano


How are things going so far on this fine Sunday morning? I started the day at 5:50am by looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning. I have my coffee in hand and Chris and I are listening to a CD called New Age Piano. I love it and so does Chris. It is very relaxing and soothing and it has put me into a very nice mellow frame of mind.


We are going to go out to breakfast with Elise's Mom this morning to a place called The Hungry Fox. The food there is really good. Elise's Mom surprised us last night because she wants to take us to dinner this evening at Buddy's Grill. We were planning on going to the movies this evening after Mike the caregiver arrived, but dinner at Buddy's Grill is a winner.


Well, I had better get myself together and check on Chris. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.

Later.........................................


Good Morning JT, h0w are things going in Tempe? I see that the Sun Devils won the game yesterday. We lost to Oregon.


Jeanne, you and the girls would be a welcome sight to show up on our mini-trip to Prescott. We would have a good time and I am sure we could throw down a few Margarita's, eh?


Marcie & Cher, you have given some great responses to emails. Their is nothing stronger than the will and foresight of a strong woman. I appreciate you very much.


Erika, a good glass of red wine after a good show is an excellent choice. Wunderbar!!
In the above photo Chris is thinking about Turkey Day.
Pearl,yes Chris was saying hello in the short video.



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...