Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Afternoon

Good Afternoon,

So far so good. Another good day here in Tucson, we are on a roll, eh? How is everyone doing? Well Chris and I are watching TV and waiting for Brent to arrive so we can go to Chris's chiro appointment. Elise is out playing bridge and she should return shortly.

I haven't checked on how the election is going as of yet but rest assured I will be glued to it shortly. It is starting to get windy out and the chimes are ringing loudly. Well, I had better get back to the TV and Chris. Chat at you later.

Bye..............................

JT, did you take the Zip Car back yet? Did they give you a receipt?

Jeanne, how are you?

Ross, do you guys still have some Climbing left? It is very good isn't it?

Claudia, how are how are you doing?

Shirlene, what is new?

Jerome, how are things in Lawrenceville, GA?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...