Monday, November 24, 2008

Afternoon

Good Afternoon,

How is everyone doing today? Things are going well so far today. I have to take Chris to see his doctor for a routine check up a little later this evening. Elise just returned from being with her Mom and running errands. Well, I spoke to soon, she is gone again to pick up her Mom for a appointment.

The weather today is really nice and sunny. Well, I had better check on Chris and get the dogs fed. Have a great afternoon.

Later.............................

Ross, always a pleasure to hear from you.

Sis, hang in there. I will give you a call in a couple of days. Stay focused.

Rosie, what is going on Down Under?

Are you thinking Turkey? I know that I am.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...