Monday, November 17, 2008

Good Night


Good Night All,


Well it has been one of those days for me, not a good one but I am dealing with it the best way I can. Have you ever felt like the more that you do that it is still not enough? Well today has been one of those. I wonder at times like this who does for me?


Anyway Chris is doing just great I am caring for him this evening. He is watching Everybody Loves Raymond my favorite show. I haven't seen much of Elise today due to she has been busy with her Mom shopping and she was visited by a friend. Elise is out playing bridge at her Moms right now. She just called me to talk about purchasing two turkeys in a few days.


Well, I had better get back to Chris. I have a tremendous headache and I know that it is stress and worry. Have a good night all and sleep well.


Cheerio.................................................


Good Night JT.


Liz, how are things going?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...