Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cheerio

Hello All,

Mood: Pissed Off

Well, the day is going. We got some rain for about 8 minutes and that was it. We are supposed to get more this evening. Well the GE repairman came and he replaced the old ice maker with a new one.

The guy didn't show up on time to bring Chris's leg rests like he said he would. I go Chris up early and all set for his visit. I waited until 10:00am for him to show and he didn't. I had plans to visit East Lawn cemetery to visit Chris's Dad's grave site like I do and have done for 6 years now. While I was there I talked with my parent's, my brother Jerome and my daughter Tanji. I let them know that I miss them very much and I asked them to continue to keep an eye on me. I asked Chris's Dad to let me know if he approved of how I have looked after Chris and Elise like I promised to do. I also told him and my parents that I have been blessed and I have had a very good life. I also asked my parents for advice and guidance in solving my personal problems now and in the future. The visit was humbling for me and it is something that I need to do yearly.

I returned home and the guy with the leg rests has delivered them and left. I am sorry that I missed him but I need to do has I had planned. We contacted him and he may come by later today to install them on the chair. That is the reason my mood is pissed off. Well , Elise just left to attend her Tai Chi class and when she returns will go to the movies if nothing else falls by the wayside.

Later.....................

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...