Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Night


Good Night All,


Well it has been a good, peaceful, quiet day today. We had breakfast for dinner tonight. We had pancakes, patty sausages and coffee. I am caring for Chris this evening. Elise is at her Mom's playing bridge.


We are all packed and ready to head out to Prescott tomorrow, it should be a good trip. I will load up the pick-up in the morning after we do a second check of what we decided to take along. I will be taking plenty of photos on this trip and I will be adding to our blog as well on daily basis.


Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night all.


Cheers..........................


Good Night JT


Sis, I am so sorry to hear about what has happened. I am here if you need to talk as always. I will have my cell with me and feel free to contact me or email and text.


Pearl, give the whole turkey a try.


Janice, thank you guys. Doesn't the Prescott Pines Inn look great?


Marcie, thank you we will keep in touch with you from Prescott by computer.




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...