Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Night All

Good Night,

Well we have been following the election stats and it is going well so far. We have read about a few problems with voting machines not working correctly and not enough of them being available to use, and of course the long, long lines.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. Elise is not feeling her best today but she is like the Energizer Bunny. Well, I had better get back to work and I will take another look at how the election is going.

Good Night..........................................

JT, good to hear from you today and I am glad that you went to vote this afternoon.

Jeanne, my bad about the blog address not being posted correctly, sorry. A senior moment again and I am worried about Elise not feeling well.

Pearl, keep up with the election in Germany.

Jerome, I agree this day will go down in history. Rock the vote!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...