Friday, November 14, 2008

Good Night


Good Night,


Well the day is winding down and it has been a good one. Elise returned from bridge and I went to my office. Marv came to care for Chris and Elise and I had dinner while we watched a DVD called Death Defying Acts Houdini's Secrets. It was very good.


It is starting to cool off for the evening but it was pretty warm today. Elise is getting ready to hit the sheets. I will watch some TV until Marv leaves for the night. Afterward I will check on Chris and then I will call it a night as well. Have a good evening all and sleep well.


Night..................................


Night JT.


Mary, have a good evening.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...