Sunday, November 16, 2008

Good Night

Good Night All,

Well the fire in the fireplace has gone out so I guess it is time for me to hit the sheets. Elise and I sat by the fire and we had a good glass of red to relax. Elise called it a day a before the fire went out. Mike just left and I will check on Chris.

We had very nice dinner at Buddy's Grill with Elise's Mom. Elise had trout and veggies and a baked potato. Her Mom and I had the meatloaf and gravy with veggies and Au gratin potatoes. Of course we shared a bottle of red. For dessert Elise's Mom had ice cream with chocolate sauce. Elise and I shared a drink made with ice cream orange vodka, and something else but it tasted like a cream sickle. It was great!!

Well I had better get to sleep and look forward to MONDAY!!!! Hope your day went well?

Night...............................

Good Night JT.

Rosie, glad that you liked the photo of Chris.

Pearl, good luck with your turkey. Cook it in the oven. Glad you liked the photo of Chris.

Good Night Mary. Have a great upcoming week.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...