Sunday, November 16, 2008

Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon,

We are back from breakfast and Elise is caring for Chris. I just took Elise's Mom home and I will stop in Blockbusters to pick up a DVD. I am on my way to a place called Total Wine. It is a new store here in the Tucson area. I am going to purchase a couple of bottles of champagne. One will be Don Perignon and the other will be Veuve Clicquot. We will keep them on hand for a special event or New Years Eve.

Elise is giving Chris a bio-feedback treatment, he gets one every Sunday along with some up time in his standing frame. The later is not his most favorite thing to do at all. After Chris is relaxed we will just hang around until we go out to dinner with Elise's Mom this evening after Mike arrives to care for Chris for the evening.

I am back from getting the champagne and they did not have the Clicquot as advertised in stock, a bit of a disappointment for us. Well I will chat at you later in the evening after we return from dinner.

Cheers....................................

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...