Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Buona Notte!


Good Night All,


Well the day is winding down and things are OK. The leg rests did not show up but the guy called to set up a time to come by tomorrow morning,not to happy about that because I had other plans.


Elise fixed dinner that consisted of corn bread and large butter beans, it was great. We watched a DVD while we ate dinner and it was very good, even Chris liked it. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mom's playing bridge. I think I will have a glass of eggnog with a little something, something in it, smile.


I will call it a day after Chris is settled and asleep for the night. Hope that your day has been a good one?

Cheerio..........................................................


Good Night Sis and Shaina.


Cher, have you cooled down yet? Smile!


Rosie, where are you?


Good Night Jeanne.


Ross, give our best to all.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...