Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Afternoon

Good Afternoon,
How is everyone doing? We are doing OK. Chris had a very good time with Ruth during her visit this morning. Chris laughed and had a blast with her. I ran my errands and I picked up a Honey Ham Turkey breast as extra for the holiday. I love sliced turkey on bread and gravy poured over it. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I also picked up a audio book that I reserved at Borders. It is by the same guy who did the book Marley and Me. We enjoyed that book so much and I recommend it to you all. Elise just got back and now she is going to stretch out to rest before Donna arrives to give the massages. At the present time I am having a snifter of cognac and let me tell you it is good.

Well, I had better get Chris ready and prepared to receive his massage after Elise receives hers. I will chat at you later this evening.
Later.....................

Pen Pals, thank you so much for giving me the groaner award today, I deserved it this time. Smile.

Herman, I need another favor, so check your email today.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...