Monday, November 10, 2008

Good Night


Good Night All,


Well,it has been a fair day today. How about yours? We watched a DVD with Chris this evening and we rested for the most part. We sat outside at the fireplace for a while before dinner. I cared for Chris this evening. I want to thank everyone who sent me the info I requested for today to update my address book. I really do appreciate it very much.


Well I had better get back to work. Have a great night all.

Later.................


Good Night JT.

Monna, good to hear from you today. I hope that you didn't hurt yourself when you fell off of the ladder today? How did the appointment go with the pins and needle guys? Smile!

1 comment:

Monna said...

Hi Jessie,

no I didn't hurt myself actually. I was amazed because I fell from the top step. from about 6'. I did see my acupunture person, and it's a lady. She is is wonderful person and a great doctor as well. Have a good night!
Monna

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...