Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Howdy!!

Good Morning,

Mood: Concerned

Music listening to: Die For You by Prince

It is another fine morning here in the southwest. I started the day at 5:50am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. I am throwing down a cup of coffee right now and I am a bit hungry this morning so I will checkout the fridge in a bit.
I must get Chris settled and ready for today because he has an chiro appointment this afternoon and so does Elise. I also have a couple of errands to run this afternoon as well but I will take care of those when the caregiver Brent comes to look after Chris.
Well, today is the big day and it should be a history maker indeed, so get out there and vote no matter who you favor it is the vote, the voice that counts. Well,I had better get to work I can hear Chris being very vocal this morning.

Later.........................

Good Morning JT, is the Zip Car problem solved?

Rosemary, thank you for writing on my Wall, have a great day.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...