Saturday, November 15, 2008

Howdy!!

Can you find Elise in this scary group of Yoga practitioners?
Howdy All,


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: Mr. DJ Play That Song.


How is everyone doing this Saturday morning? Well it is windy this morning here in the desert. I started today at 5:30am getting Chris settled. Elise is caring for Chris this morning. I have my coffee in hand and yes it is good.


I have a few errands to run this morning, bill paying and the like. I am also going to get the pick-up washed and ready for our upcoming trip to Prescott, Arizona. We well spend a couple of days there next week at a B&B if all goes as planned.


Elise is fixing up and marinating some buffalo burgers for dinner this evening, yummy! We are going to watch the Wildcats play ball this evening at around 4:30pm. Mike the caregiver will be here to care for Chris this evening. Hey, have you started you Christmas shopping yet? We have!


Well, I had better get busy and get ready to run my errands and get the dogs fed. Have a great day everyone.


Later..........................................


Good Morning JT. Are you still going to be in your friend's wedding today?


Mary, wake up and let's get this day started.


Herman, I will be in contact with you very soon about the our plans to stay in Tempe in December.


Gisela, how is the weather in Alten-Buseck? How is the family?


Erika, how was the show that you attended?


Pearl,any plans for the weekend?


Sis, what is going on in Lawrenceville, GA?


Marcie, any plans for the weekend?


Cher, what is shaking?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...