Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Morgan!!



Guten Morgan,




Mood: Rushed




Music listening to: Heatwave by Martha and the Vandellas (Classic)






How is everyone doing this morning? Well I started the day at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise has still got the fog horn sounding this morning. I have to get Chris up early this morning due to the guy will be here at 9:00am for his leg rests installation. So I have to get what I normally do done in record time. Also the repairman is coming this morning between 8am-12pm to fix the ice maker on the fridge in the main house as well.




I need some coffee or maybe an eggnog laced with a little bourbon, eh? Also Chris will be getting massage later today as well as Elise. A busy day let me tell you. I guess it will aid me into working up a huge appetite for turkey, eh? Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon as well when Kris the caregiver arrives this afternoon. Like I say a busy, busy day. I had better get to it. You guys have a good day.


Later...............................




Rosie, we hope that all goes well at the doctor's today. Glad that you liked the flowers.




Sis, how are things? I will give you a call tomorrow, OK?




Cher, thank you for the post on Tagged.




Marcie, I am thinking eggnog early this morning. Be good!




1 comment:

Seba Brunas said...

HOLA SOY SEBA BRUNÁS SOY INVENTOR, VIVO EN USHUAIA Y ME GUSTARIA QUE VEA MI BLOG, http://patagoniacientifica.blogspot.com/
SOBRE COSAS QUE HAGO PARA LA ITEGRACION. LO FELICITO POR EL SUYO.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...