Thursday, November 27, 2008

Good Night


Good Night All,


Well it has been a very long, long day for me. Our dinner went well and the food was very good. I am really disappointed that JT didn't come by or call, it really brought my spirit down today.


I am caring for Chris this evening while Elise relaxes with her Mom, sister and her family. I took some photos of of them and I will post them on the blog tomorrow. I am sorry but no pictures of me were taken as usual,eh? Yes, I am really bummed out at the present time. After Chris goes to sleep I will call it an evening as well.


I hope that every ones day was a pleasant one and I hope that you got stuffed because I did.

Good Night...............................................


Claudia, it was good to talk to you today, thank you.


Sis, I am sorry that I didn't get you on the phone today.


Herman, I hope that the holiday was a good one for you guys?


Marcie, are you stuffed?


Jeanne, are you stuffed in the foothills?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...