Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hello


Good Morning All,


Mood: Sick, Disappointed.


Music listening to: Just Got Paid by Johnny Kemp


I started the day off at 5:40am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. The coffee is on and I am waiting on it to finish brewing. I have a few errands to run this morning before Donna gets here to give Chris his massage. I believe he is looking forward to it because he is very vocal this morning.


As for me I am still not feeling to hot. I think that it is stress related and it will pass soon I hope so. It is a cool 40 degrees this morning so I had better break out a long sleeve shirt or a light jacket this morning. Well, the coffee is ready and so am I. I think I will have a couple pieces of toast this morning and some yogurt as well.


We hope that your day is a good one, stay safe.


Later........................


Good Morning, JT stay safe in Tempe. We luv ya.


Monna, thank you so much for your latest post to our blog.


Rosie, you are a wonderful friend, we thank you.


Ross, hey let's get that bottle of Climbing finished so you can get another, smile. Give a shout out to Denise for us.


Jerome, love the Obama pic. Doesn't it look great?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...