Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Irritated


Music listening to: Disco Lady by Johnny Taylor


How is everyone this morning? I started the day at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. Tomorrow is one of our two anniversaries that we celebrate in our household. We have a official one and a unofficial one, tomorrow is the unofficial one. I got Chris settled and I am off to the florist to pick up 4 dozen assorted roses for Elise. You think that she will be surprised? I think so.


We have no real plans for today as of yet. Elise is back from swimming and I am off to the florist. Dependable Healthcare will be here this afternoon sometime to bring some new leg rests for Chris's wheelchair that were special ordered. Chris is rough on wheelchairs. Well, I am back with the flowers and it surprised Elise. That brought a good feeling to my heart. Elise is now off to play bridge. I will continue to care for Chris this morning. Have a good day all.


Cheers...............................................


Jeanne, yes you are a HOTTIE in the Foothills of Tucson.


Sis, thank you for the info about Obama and his picks. Times are changing!!


Rosie, what is new?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...