Saturday, November 29, 2008

Good Evening


Good Evening,


Well are plans have been squashed for the evening. The caregiver who was supposed to work with Chris tonight is not coming this evening and the agency has no replacement to cover him. It is very upsetting that a agency can operate like that and stay in business. We are really upset because we had made plans.


We watched the DVD Where Is Bin Laden? It surprised us because it was pretty good. So since no coverage for Chris that means that I will be caring for him tonight. It is a bit cool tonight and it should get down into the 40's tonight. Well, I had better get to work. Have a great evening all.


Night, nite................................


Paula & Marty, always good to hear from you guys. What did you do for Thanksgiving?


Sis, have a pleasant evening. I made a mistake about the basketball game. It come on tomorrow afternoon. I am watching USC and Notre Dame play along with Chris.


Steph & Lloyd, thank you for the very nice email. You are a very good friend indeed.


Mary, tell Bob to keep a beer on hand for me, OK? Have a great evening.


Good Night, JT.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...