Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving Day!!


Mood: Tired, sleepy


Music listening to: Secret Lover


How is everyone this fine Thanksgiving Day? Well I started my day at 1:00am this morning. I was awakened by Lampchop barking and doing her job. Her barking was because Zack had arrived. Zack is Elise's sister's son who is cooking the turkey today. I got up to make sure that Chris was still asleep and he was. I returned to the main house and I could not go back to sleep so I was just there.


Hey,it began to rain and it was coming down pretty good for a while. I decided to just get up and start the day by caring for Chris who was wide awake and talking up a storm. Elise is counting turkeys. I am going to take it easy today and rest as much as I can because it is going to be a long day.


We want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the day and GET STUFFED!!


Gobble, gobble........................................ Wow, its raining again.......................


Morning JT.


Sis, looking forward to talking to you later today.


Jeanne, gobble, gobble!!


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...