Friday, November 28, 2008

Morning

Good Morning,

Mood: Exhausted.

Music listening to: Little Red Corvette by Prince

How is everyone doing this day after turkey day? Well, I am exhausted and it shows. I started the day off at 6:15am a late start for me and I didn't want to even get up. I dragged myself over to get Chris's day started and he was wide awake and ready to go. Elise is still asleep.

I have to go to my office later this morning for some paperwork. We may go bowling with Chris today if those plans don't get changed for what ever reason. I am in need of some coffee right now because I don't feel like doing anything at all. Well, I had better get busy and care for Chris. We hope that your turkey day went well? I will post some photos that were taken yesterday a bit later in the day.

Cheers.......................................

Jeanne, thank you for understanding how I felt yesterday and I appreciated your very nice email.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...