Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Night


Good Night All,


It has been a pretty good day today. I replaced a door knob and I chalked a kitchen sink as well, I feel like a real handyman, smile. After Brent the caregiver arrived to look after Chris we went to Davis Monthan Air Force Base to look around. Well we did a little early Christmas shopping while we were there, that was fun.


Afterward I took Elise to her laser therapy appointment. Then we came home and Elise fixed dinner which consisted of red beans and rice, cheese, and toasted bread. It was very good, and of course we had a glass of red to wash it down with. I am looking after Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mom's playing bridge. I do believe that she is starting to feel better at last. We also started up the furnaces today and shut down the A/C.


Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a wonderful evening all.


Bye now..........................................


Good Night JT.


Liz, I know what you mean about the cold in the north and the east. I don't miss it at all. It gets really cold in Detroit in the wintertime. Davis Monthan is where the aircraft graveyard is located we talked about it in the group a while back and we even showed pics.


Pearl, be careful driving around in Germany. Good thing you got the snow tires,eh?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...