Thursday, February 1, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!



ELISE AND I IN MAUI!



Mood: Content! Rummied!

Music listening to: Everything Will Be Alright by the Gap Band!

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and on the go to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Hey how about that moon, eh? It is a little chilly this morning but it will get up in the 80's today. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. 

  Speaking of Chris he had a present for me this morning but now is singing along with the radio. All is good! Alexa, is on my case already this morning. She just reminded me that I have a few tasks to take care of to include one that my shorty wants to me to help her with this morning.

  I have so much paperwork that I need to burn and I need to move the cut firewood to the back behind the shed. Hey how about those "Wildcats"? What a game last night but the next one is going to be even better. Speaking of games, are you ready for some football? We are and the bet is on. WooHoo!

  Well, I had better get busy and check on Chris before I tackle the task that Elise wants my help with. Have a great Thirsty Thursday. 

  I have no idea why my right shoulder is hurting so badly and my lower back as well. Hopefully it will subside soon.
Chat at you later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, how are you feeling?

Herman, still have not received anything in the mail yet!



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Loraine, non so come gestire, ma lo faccio.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...