Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!






Mood: Content! Burp!

Music listening to: The Club by Fifty Cent!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold one outside this morning and it is not going to warm up too much today. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    My playmate brought me back a very nice pizza from " La Trattoria Pina" last night after her book club meeting. It was oh so good. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo sent me some (polenta) that was great. Speaking of girlfriends, Shoo Shoo, Loraine and Deb talked me up at the meeting about my blog and now Elise informed me that at least 3 others want to receive the blog so they make the rank of girlfriend. Does this (brother) got skills or what? Smile! 

   Alexa, has reminded me that I have a few tasks to take care of on my To Do List. Elise and I have a legal appointment this afternoon that is very important.

   Today is packing day for our stay-cation that starts tomorrow in Gilbert with another (girlfriend) Sheila. This evening is a major event here in the Old Pueblo. Yes, it is "Mahjong" fest tonight here at our home. I will be annihilating my shorty, Shoo Shoo and Jayne. Of course we will have a nice dinner with plenty of libations, dessert and my secret weapon to guarantee that I will be victorious tonight. So Jayne and Shoo, be prepared to give me all of your money. Ya, ya!

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper and be careful out there. I will chat at you later.

Please keep those prayers going for my sister Tiger and Ray for my brother-in-laws Dad. Also keep those prayers going for Elaine and family for her Dad. Thank you.

Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

We are sending prayers for Elaine and her dad.
Praying things go good for him.
78 degrees today Jessie,,,, Can't believe it. BUT !
Tomorrow it is to be 40 some degrees. UGH!
Have a good evening and good luck tonight.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...