Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Evening!

 Evening!

How are you doing? Things are going well so far here in Central Tucson. It is still a bit chilly, no it is downright cold, smile!

I completed all of my tasks from my To Do List except for gassing up the Green Lady. I will get that taken care of tomorrow morning prior to heading out for Gilbert.

My shorty and I just got back from our legal appointment downtown. It went faster than I thought it would have. Ya, Ya!

I am so pleased that I have three new followers to our blog. Welcome everyone, thank you. Hey Nancy that pizza for dinner last night was awesome.

Elise is resting up before the "Mahjong" fest begins at 5:30pm. I will pick up Jayne shortly and we will pick up dinner for tonight's clash of the minds and tiles. The beer is chilling and the wine will be poured continuously and enjoyed as well.

I bet my (girlfriend) Shoo Shoo will need a six pack because I plan on putting on the moves on all players tonight. My (mojo) is working overtime don't you know?

I want to thank everyone for the prayers that you have been sending up for my sister Tiger and 
Ray my brother-in-law. Ray's Dad surgery went well and he is doing well. The family is waiting to hear the results of a few tests and he may be on his way home in a day or so.

Well, I had better get going so I can pick up tonight's vittles. Have a wonderful evening and sleep well tonight.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Buon divertimento con i giochi!

countrygranny47 said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well.
Prayers keep going so he continues to get well and be home.

Jessie Toles said...

Thanks Granny.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...