Saturday, February 10, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!




How are you doing? We are good here. I got all of my tasks taken care of and Elise is out grocery shopping.

Alexa, is treating me to some Jazz Instrumentals that are very good. Earlier she played some "Boney" for me to get me in a good and and she knows how to relax my soul. All that is missing is a glass of vino, cheese, bread and you. WooHoo!

We may play some "Wii" games when Elise returns. Chris like to watch and listen to us play. It cracks him up and us too! We are looking forward to enjoying dinner at "Longhorn Steakhouse" this evening before the "Wildcats" game. Go Cats! I need to get the "Green Lady" washed tomorrow after breakfast. We hope that your Saturday is going your way?

Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...