Thursday, February 15, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I've Got So Much Love by TLC!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed soon. We are being rained on and have been all night long. WooHoo! I did a quick dash this morning with my flip flops on (au naturalle). It was an eye-opener and refreshing. Loraine, I was looking for you since your slippers are at the back door. Hmmmm!

  Chris was very glad to see me this morning. He had a present that he wanted out of his way. Now he is all smiles and he gave me a high five! Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Elise and I went to see the movie "Geo Storm" and it was very good and loaded with action and effects. We are going to the movies this afternoon as well. We will be watching our "Wildcats" play basketball tonight. Go Cats!

   Alexa, has not said anything as of yet. I am sure that she will coming around soon. Have a good Thirsty Thursday! Stay safe and healthy.

Ciao..............Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cool, Loraine. Mi mantenere la mia pantofole all'pronto,findanzata.

Loraine said...

È scivolosa fuori! Che potrebbe essere pericoloso o almeno imbarazzante.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...