Saturday, February 3, 2018

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Principles of Pleasure by Janet Jackson!

  It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a I am enjoying a blueberry muffin from Drusilla along with it. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning and Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   It is going to be a busy day according to Alexa. So I must complete everything on my To Do List for her so she can play some Smooth Jazz for me later today.

   My playmate and I saw the movie "Hostiles" last night and it is very good. A very different role for Christian Bale. Lot's of lesson's learned in this one. We recommend this one for sure.

   We are looking for to having dinner at "Cushing Street Bar and Grill with some live jazz being played while we dine. After dinner we will see a live play at the "Arizona Theater Company".  A very busy day for us.

   Once again I have learned something new yesterday and this time it has to do with my extended family members. Very surprising to say the least but at times family can be a most stressful. 

   Have a good weekend and stay safe, happy and well.
See ya....Jessie and Elise

Loraine and Jim, enjoy San Diego. We love it there and we will venture there in August.

Tiger and Ray, how are you?

Monna, how are things?

Rosie, what is new?

Ross and Denise, how are things in Aussieland?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...