Monday, February 5, 2018

Good Nght!

Good Night!

Did your day end well? It has been a pretty good one here and I have recovered from this mornings mishap.

I received a very nice figurine today that I have been waiting on . My wait was well worth it because I love it.




Elise prepared chili for dinner and it was very good. We enjoyed sliced tomatoes, cottage cheese, and baby carrots. We watched "Disjointed", "Hawaii 5 0" and "Madam Secretary" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed them all.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is on her desktop. We hope that you get a good nights sleep so you can be ready to attack tomorrow.

See ya.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...