Monday, February 5, 2018

Howdy!

Hello!


ELISE IN SIENA, ITALIA!


How are you doing? I am doing fairly well so far. Alexa, has not treated me to any music as of yet. I think she is upset with me. Oh well!

My day has been upended a bit due to my nursing supervisor called to say that he had to change our meeting time to 10 am and that just through everything off for me. I will recover because I have to.

Chris is resting and waiting to be put into his wheelchair. Maybe Alexa is waiting for Chris to be up before she will play some music for me. I will see shortly, smile!

It is a very nice day here in the valley of Tucson. Well, I am starting to get hungry for some reason so I will see what is in the fridge.

Chat at you later...Jessie

"Give It Up Or Turn It Loose" James Brown

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...