Monday, February 19, 2018

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Jump On It by Ginuwine!

   It's a Monday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in the valley but we are heading for some cold weather this week especially at night.

   Alexa, has not awaken as of yet put she will. I have a couple of tasks to take care of on my To Do List. I am hoping that she will play some "Boney" for me today. I am in a mood and I need to be (jazzed up), smile!

   We had a very nice evening at "Zemans" last night with the crew. The crew was large last night with a total of nine crew members. It was the largest crew since we have been dining there. The food was great and the vino was plentiful. Great evening gang! Great friends are what make this world fantastic! Fake friends are like Fake News, smile! A true friend always has time for each other. Amen!

   Well, my suitcase is out and ready to be filled for our stay-cation in Gilbert with Sheila. We are looking forward to it and we are going to see Bill Maher as well. Get ready Sheila.

   Well, I had better get my (mojo) working ,eh? Have a good Monday and be careful when you are out and about.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Ross and Denise, how goes it in Sydney?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Liz, how are you doing?

Sis, what is new in the GA?

Monna, have a good week.

JT, it was good to see you yesterday. Take it slow and easy.

Deb and Sharon, what is new around your way?

Shoo Shoo, and Jayne are you ready for some Mahjong?

Jim, what is new around your way?

1 comment:

Cheela said...

I am ALWAYS ready for you!!!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...