Friday, February 16, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Slap and Tickled! Gummie!

Music listening to: Can't Get Enough by Barry White! (classic)

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and hopefully she will start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is not raining right now but we may get a little more today or in a few days. My flip flops are at the door and ready to hit to road. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

   We saw the movie 15:17 To Paris and it is very good. I wonder what our next movie will be? Alexa, has not said a thing as of yet but she will. 

   My playmate and I are going to Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza". We will be saying margarita, por favor". After Happy Hour we will head over to the Live Theater Workshop to see the play "The Best Brothers". It should be a good one.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a great TGIF!. Enjoy and be careful.
Later....Jessie con Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona fidanzata punto!

Loraine said...

Godetevi la vostra giornata, il mio bello amico .

Jessie said...

Godetevi la vostra giornata, il mio bello fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...