Monday, February 12, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

It has been a different kind of day for me but I enjoyed it. Chris and I enjoyed listening to Pandora this afternoon. We both were laughing big time.
My shorty got me some nice flowers, card and candy for Valentines Day. How many guys do you know get that sweet treatment? I got her a nice card and flowers, and she was very pleased. We usually get the female caregivers and massage therapist flowers as well. 

My playmate prepared soup, crackers, baby carrots, cherry tomatoes and cottage cheese for dinner. We watched "Disjointed", "Hawaii 5 O" and "Madam Secretary" on Netflix. Chris loved it all.

Once again a learned a valuable lesson about human nature today. I am glad that I can see things as they really are. I owe that to my parents and my upbringing.

Have a wonderful evening and get prepared for tomorrow.
Nite...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, stecca giu per I portelli.

Loraine said...

Tenere le dita incrociate per la pioggia.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...