Monday, February 5, 2018

It's A Monday! Oh! Happy Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye!

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a Happy Day for us here in central Tucson. We became (grannies) again. Yes, our daughter Kim gave birth to a baby boy yesterday. WooHoo!

HUDSON RAUL MENDOZA 8LBS 3OZ 21'' LONG BORN AT 9:26AM YESTERDAY!


  Hey, how about that Super Bowl? What a game indeed. Yes, I lost to Elise this time but it felt like a win for us both due to Nick Foles is a U of A grad. Fantastic game! So I will be collecting cans for the next few days to pay for dinner at "Torinos" in the foothills of Tucson. So if you see me with a plastic bag and going through your recycle bin you will know what the deal is. If that doesn't produce enough cash you may see me on Speedway and Swan with a sign saying I lost a bet on the Super Bowl, please help! Smile!

   It is going to be a busy day today so says Alexa. I will be visited by my nursing supervisor this morning at 9:00am. Also Truly Nolan will be here between noon and 2pm. After that  hope that Alexa will play me some music that is appropriate for my Super Bowl loss. And I am sure that she is going to laugh at me today but she needs to have her fun, eh?

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Monday!
Later.....Jessie and Elise

"I don't ask for nothing just open up the door and I will get it myself".  James Brown.


1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Congratulations on the new baby to the family.
Sure is a cute little baby. Mother is pretty too.
Enjoy when the baby comes home and you get to visit the family.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...