Monday, February 12, 2018

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Freed!

Music listening to: Superstitious by Stevie Wonder!

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa, is on my case already this morning to remind me that I have several tasks to take care of today. She has promised to play some Smooth Jazz for me if I get everything done in a timely manner. What a tease she is but I like it, smile!

   My playmate and I saw the movie "Fifty Shades Freed" and it was very good. I am sure that we will be hitting up a few more movies later this week. "Fifty Shades Freed" is the #1 movie at the box office.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Monday and be careful out there. I got the "Green Lady" washed inside and out yesterday and she is very happy.

  Country Granny thanks for posting to our blog. You and Bob and a great day.

Later......Jessie and Elise

  Ross, glad to hear that the golf game went well.

   Erika, how are you?
   
   Rosie, how are you doing?
  
   Monna, have a good week.



2 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, come stai?

Loraine said...

Felice e sano, grazie.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...