Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you doing? Well my morning went very well and I got to roam around the Old Pueblo. I picked up a few things for our upcoming trip to Laughlin, Nevada. I will more than likely pick up a few things by the time we get ready to hit the road.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner that consisted of homemade pancakes, sausages, eggs and coffee. It was very good. We also enjoyed to dinner that Jayne prepared for us as well. We had Tilapia, rice and potatoes. Oh my goodness it is good. Thank you Jayne!  We watched "Disjointed" Hawaii 5 O", and "Madam Secretary" on Netflix. Chris enjoys these series and rightly so.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. I am not feeling 100% right now due to something is bothering me that I cannot ignore. Not to worry I will work it out, I always do.

Have a good night and get ready for Hump Day!
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Loraine, si, io sono dondolo quelli grasso martedi perline.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...