Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!



How are you doing? We are good here and we are still dealing with wind.

Elise prepared pinto beans, cornbread, and baby carrots for dinner. It was all good.

We watched "Disjointed" and "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed every minute of it.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is one her desktop in the Family Room.  I am going to have another busy day tomorrow starting out early. I will be taking Jayne to the pharmacy to pick up her meds.

We are meeting up at "Club Congress" tomorrow night for dinner with the crew. It is going to be a fun evening and it is going to be cold as well weather wise. More tomorrow about our stay-cation in Gilbert.

We hope that your evening is going to lead you into a good night's sleep. Chat at you later.....Jessie and Elise

Sis good to hear that all is well in the GA.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...