Monday, February 26, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

How are you getting along so far on this Monday? Chris is relaxing and I need to get his supplies and paperwork set up for this week.

It is going to be a very busy week for my playmate and I. I have to pay up for the bet that we made on the Super Bowl game. So we are going to "Torino's " for dinner. We will be joined by my (fidanzata) Loraine and Jim. I took out a small loan to make sure that I don't have to bus tables and wash dishes to pay for my playmates victory dinner, ya ya!


I am on my third cup of coffee and I will enjoy some sliced peaches with cottage cheese. Yummy! It is always good to be back home but within a few hours you are ready to venture out again.

Well, I have lost one of my (girlfriends). Yes, Sheila has a new squeeze now who is named Dave. I have lost a previous (girlfriend) awhile back but I got over it, smile! Sheila assured me that I am still her #1 boyfriend. I can understand that because you have to look at the whole package and say (wow, the brother has it going on), big smile! Toot, toot!

Sheila gave my shorty and I a very special gift that we will treasure dearly. It is a day and night necklace. I wear the day and Elise wears the night. Thank you Sheila so very much.

DAY AND NIGHT NECKLACES


I am still going thorough pics and I will post them to the blog as soon as I can. We missed everyone while we were away. Have a good one and stay safe.

Jessie and Elise


Please keep those prayers going for my sister Tiger and family for Ray's Dad. He is back at home. Also say a prayer for my sister Tiger who has developed an issue as well.

Also keep those prayers going for Elaine's Dad who is in VA Hospice Care.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Mattina fidanzata. Cosa c e di nuovo?

Cheela said...

You will always be my #1 boyfriend NO MATTER WHAT! We had a great four days. Love you guys!

Jessie said...

Love you more Sheila. Have a great day and give a shout out to Dave.

Susie of Arabia said...

Love those necklaces!!! What a great gift!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...