Sunday, February 4, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? We just got back from the "Egg Connection" and we enjoyed a nice hardy breakfast.

Elise is caring for Chris and I have a few tasks to complete before it is Super Bowl time. I need to get some gas for the "Green Lady" today or tomorrow.

We have our Super Bowl dinner all planed out and it is going to be good and tasty. I may have a shot of my expensive, very expensive Cognac right before kick off, smile!

Well, I had better get my tasks done. I have got to make everything I do (funky) and I have got to get over before I go under, smile!

Chat at you later.....Jessie




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...