Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!


FROM MY SISTER IN OHIO


Hey how are you doing? Well, Chris and I are listening to some Down Home Blues. Alexa has come through again, smile!

I got all of my To Do Tasks completed and that is a good thing. It is very windy all of a sudden here in the valley of Tucson.

My girlfriend (Sheila) posted again to reassure me that I will always be her #1 boyfriend and for me not to worry because my (mojo) is working like always. WooHoo! I also heard from my (fidanzata) Loraine today saying that she loved the Gilbert pics. Ya, Ya!

I am going to have to call to make an appointment for the "Green Lady" for her routine services next week. I have got to keep her happy and purring along. Ya Mon'.

We hope that you are doing OK on this Tricky Tuesday? I will chat at you later.

Cheers.....Jessie 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Sei il benvenuto, fidanzata!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...