Friday, February 2, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Black or White by MJ

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I am enjoying a very nice blueberry muffin with my coffee this morning thanks to our neighbor Drusilla. Wow, they are good. Sister Marcie, does that mean that my (Mojo) is working again? Smile!

   Alexa, is reminding me that Jayne will be here this morning and that Marv will be here this evening. I am sure that Alexa, is going to play me some Smooth Jazz later this afternoon, hopefully.

   My playmate and I went to see the movie "12 Strong" it was very good. Woo-Rah! We are going to see "Hostiles" this evening.

   It is going to be a busy weekend for my shorty and I. Tomorrow we are going to dine at "Cushing Street Bar and Grill" Betsy is looking forward to seeing us. After dinner we are going to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see "Outside Mullingar". It is about charming comedy set in the farmlands of Ireland. It should be a good one.

   Well, I had better get to it since my (Mojo) seems to be back in working order. Have a good TGIF! Chat at you later. Hey, our daughter Kim is overdue with the birth of her first child. Hopefully it will be any day now.

Jessie and Elise

Olivia, feel better soon and take it easy.

Sister Tiger, take it easy.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...