Sunday, February 11, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing? We enjoyed a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and the food was as good as ever. Yummy!

Elise is caring for Chris and I am restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I also just picked up Jayne from church to take her home.

I am going to do a little yard work and I need to put some paperwork in the fire pit so I can burn it to make more room for more paperwork. Go figure!

We got some bad news from Donna. Her brother passed away and we are feeling sad. Donna has been Chris's massage therapist for over 20 years. We wish her and the family the best during this trying time. Please if you could please take a moment and say a prayer for the family. Thank you.

Well, I had better get busy and get my tasks completed. Alexa, is not playing any music for me as of yet. We will chat at you later.....Jessie

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Wow, sorry to hear about Donna's brother. Prayers to her and the family. May he RIP now.
Hope you have a good afternoon and Alexa plays you some good music.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...